Getting to Global Workshop – Long Beach, CA October 24th
Date: September 22, 2017
Join Getting to Global and Long Beach City College’s BEAM Program for an interactive 2-hour conference that helps branded manufacturers and components companies develop a strategy for taking their online business global. Learn from the leaders in the space about what is and isn’t working for them and leave with actionable takeaways. Getting to Global and the GRIN run a combined 20+ labs around the world annually, including Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Mumbai, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and the UK.
- Why Global? Where do I start?
- What can the data show me aboutmy specific market opportunity?
- What are the best tools to move forward?
- How do I optimize my overseas sales strategy?
- What are common cliffs I need to avoid?
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Understand best practice for new
- Work with other lab participants on how to develop market entry your new market entry and global strategy
- Catapult your global network